WHAT INFORMATION IS, OR MAY BE, COLLECTED FROM YOU?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from :
- web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- the domain server through which you access our service
- the type of computer you’re using
- the type of web browser you’re using
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- Your Name
- Email address
- mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- financial information (like account or credit card numbers); and
- opinions of features on our websites.
We may also collect the following information:
- about the pages you visit/access
- the links you click on our site
- the number of times you access the page
You can un subscribe from our listings / Email subscriptions at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your subscription.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We use your personal information to:
- help us provide personalized features
- tailor our site to your interest
- to get in touch with you when necessary
- to provide the services requested by you
- to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
- direct our efforts for product improvement
- contact you as a survey respondent
- send you information materials for your benefit.
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and suitable service.
- recognize your access privileges to our Web sites
- track your entries in some of our informative communications.
- make sure that you don’t see the same news item repeatedly
- help diagnose problems with our server
- administer our Web sites
- track your session so that we can understand better how people use our site
WITH WHOM WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED?
- We will not share / sell your contact information or data gathered by us to any third party.
- We may share your details only with our partners and affiliates to provide you the promotional offers and new product launches of our partners and affiliates.
Measures to protect information from loss, misuse or alteration :
We have put in place necessary physical, electronic and managerial procedures under our control to protect your information against the loss, misuse and alteration. Only authorized users are allowed to our servers and your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any general purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes. Although we are putting in place all measures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time without Prior Notice.